Do I Start A GoFundMe: Part Deaux-The Answer Is Nah.

 Unless you've been living under a rock...or the shadow of Jesse Williams massive...talent- you know that a photo was leaked from the play that I needed to forgo paying rent to see.

Thanks to an enterprising person, we brokies all saw what we were going to see besides why Jesse has been nominated for a Tony award.  I know, I know a code was broken and it certainly isn't RIGHT that the photo was taken and then leaked...BUT let's all remember what is important and that is the fact that I couldn't afford to see this Broadway play.  So though I know I am contributing to something 'not cool' the sheer size ...and magnitude of Jesse's .... Thor hammer was well worth it.

The body, face and devilish sense of humor that surrounds that massive African walking stick is not lost on me for I am not just some superficial thirsty woman looking at (for) dick.  I wish I could put on a nice outfit and my culture poise and go see that show, but the way this economy is set up....

Thankfully I put out into the universe that I needed to confirm and see Jesse's large melonated member....and proving that manifestation works, I got to see IT.  I am glad he is being recognized...for his talent and that showing his thicc gift of manhood wasn't all for naught.  Do they give out Tony's for amazing penises?

The category is: that meat stick you hope will rearrange your insides in a way that will leave you unable to digest properly, but you are okay with that!

Now, I have always said that Jesse can ruin my life and I stand behind that.  The show unfortunately closes in June so I have a short window of time to bump into him, be able to form sentences cool enough to get me bouncing on that heavenly shaft of life and demonic pleasure.

Wish me luck!


P.S. no matter what, I am still thankful to the person who risked it ALL so that we could see Jesse's semi-hard wang wand of meaty goodness.

Comments

Popular Posts