The Place Where I Work: DisBanded

Oh man. What a fuckin' week!!
Started off with the usual insanity and then it got totally 'Sheen'd out' in that bitch. Meaning shit got crazy-but not in a winning way...kinda like Charlie Sheen himself. I mean, is he really winning?
Anyways, I digress.
The Band of Temps was once 3 and a half- the half being Johnny Blue Eyes because he isn't vetted, meaning he hasn't been there for a lil over a month like the rest of us. Now we are just 2 and half!! Just me and E. S&M (only cuz those are her initials and it works), was suddenly let go! Since it is a small office this means the peeps that are left are doing like 3 peoples jobs. INSANITY.
I let them know I will not be driven crazy and almost walked out on Thursday. Just grab my coat and go. I can do that too because I am A TEMP!
*sigh* E, Johnny Blue Eyes and I are sad and most likely are going to ban together to poison Ruddy Kors who always walks the fine line of being amusing and then just being an asshole just full of hot air...basically he is a...fart.
Wow, that was GENIUS!!!
Ruddy Kors is pretty much the worst and we'll see how long it takes for him to be found face down in a steaming bowl of dicks AKA his dream death.

**Sidebar** If anything were to happen to him, I hope Benson, Stabler, Munch and Finn don't use this as evidence. I hope they realize that I talk a lot of shit and don't have a murderous bone in me unless it's around that time of month OR I am REALLY hungry.
**Sidebar out**

Comments

Popular Posts