Dog Days

Hey there....I AM STILL ALIVE!!
Woot!

I've been healing and have stopped scaring the shit out of myself when I look in the mirror- I look healthy.  Have my color- more so because I am tan.  My hair is getting fuller again...though I can't style it or anything because...summer.  I feel better.  I am still taking it easy, but I feel like myself and I missed me!

All this to say is I am making my own happy and not marinating in all this BAD BAD news!
I am trying to write because writing makes me happy.  Also, I have been reading more (again) lately which makes me feel like writing AND I have been making character observations.  This is when I look at a person I don't know and make up an entire story about their life just from the expression on their face and the clothes they are wearing.
I am using my petty powers for GOOD; I am writing short stories.  These will be a few lighthearted ditties to coincide with these last few hours of summer....sigh.
Maybe one or two will be my take on me dating Jesse Williams...but not him as a celebrity- these will be beach reads.  Hot summer moments that I hope you will enjoy.

Expect the first installment this week!


Comments

Popular Posts