ReBorn pt deux

Since mostly every one I know has been DRAGGED into the world of ReBorns- I say dragged because you don't wanna know about this world, but then I tell you and you STILL don't wanna know about this world. 
All my peeps in the know will randomly send me ReBorn pics or find out even more disturbing information.  I love when I am going about my day...almost forgetting these people exist and then a friend sends a pic and I am back to being freaked out.

Image result for reborn

Or I go into my own wormholes because I need to know if there are toddler sized ReBorns...

Image result for reborn

There are.

We also found a woman who appears to breastfeed hers.
Just last night a friend found a guy who is a single ReBorn dad of three!
....he buys dolls that look like him.

I am glad I have created this community of people who are both fascinated yet terrified of this new world of creepy!

Comments

Popular Posts