No. Matt. Richards.




In these trying and woke times, I try not to be anti- Black anything, but I cannot abide by Matt Richards (HQ).
I frequently play HQ trivia (and now HQ words) and when the usual host Scott Rogowsky isn't there I say silent prayers for the British chick...for anyone BUT Matt Richards. 
It is always Matt Richards.
He irks the living hell outta me.  I cannot put my finger on it because all the host are annoying, talkative, cornballs (except for Anna Roisman (sp) who hosts HQ words, she gets to the point)...but Matt has an extra layer of 'I wanna punch you in the face on SITE' that I can't shake. 
It's gotten to the point where if I see he is hosting, I just don't play.  The final straw was the other day Anna wasn't able to host HQ Words and GUESS WHO WAS HOSTING IN HER PLACE...
I almost threw my phone.

Believe me, as I typed out this blog I realize how utterly nerdy and ridiculous I am- but my feelings are valid nonetheless.

I don't want Matt to not have a job...because being a comedian doesn't seem to work for him so he would have nothing to fall back on, but I also enjoy playing HQ and don't enjoy himmmm.
What is one to do?


Comments

Popular Posts