This Whole Jussie Smollet Thing....

Ugh.
When I heard about the attack I was devastated. Upset.  Another level down in this worlds downward spiral.  It all seemed plausible...
Then the internets were whispering...people I knew from Chicago were like, this doesn't seem likely.  "Going for a Subway sandwich..." "Being in that area of Chicago at that time of night..."
I didn't really pay attention to the murmurs because the world is shitty enough and WHO would lie about that...and as much as I like Jussie Smollet, I hate his singing.  That doesn't mean anything, but it shows I wasn't completely sold on him.  Any other things that irked me didn't matter because I didn't know him personally so his 'actorly tendencies' really had nothing to do with me.
I wanted to watch his Good Morning America interview, but only saw clips.  I felt a way when I saw these clips....like acting.
This couldn't be fake though.  No one would use their platform...to do something like this.  No one could think they were this clever or would stoop so low.
I'll wait for more evidence...I don't trust cops or their narrative.
....but this is looking bad. 
MY GAWD why the hell would someone do something like this???! Something that has happened to people.  That will continue to happen.  I am a staunch believer in people being the worst but the romantic in me is always hurt when proven right.
Fuck you Jussie...
......I still really hope its not all true.

Comments

Popular Posts