Yeah...So...



  • I know I have been missing in action.  I am still here just lacking.
  • I will continue my fanfic love story featuring Big Nasty- a friend put me on to this podcast called Thirst Aid Kit. These women pretty much follow my guidelines on liking dudes and creating fantasies about this, also they are British and Southern- which are my two fave accents to try to to do (badly).
  • Summer is upon us- time for suns out, thighs out.
  • The world is a turd basket and it's hard caring about my insignificant peeves or mustering the joy that writing provides.  With that said, FUCK IT, I am doing me and going to continue doing my best.
  • More so than usual people (people I know know) have been on some fuckshit as of late which has added to my disdain and distrust of them, but has also fine tuned the actions I need to take to better myself.  When things like this happen I don't blame everyone but myself, I know I am to blame too...I just have to determine how much of a fuck I give.
  • Another turn around the sun has passed (my birthday) and I feel present.  It was all a blur of alcohol and laughter.  I haven't laughed so much and so heartily in a long time.  I love my people.  I was hoping this year would get me over my interest in much younger dudes....but alas...when you look how I do...

Comments

Popular Posts