I Hear The Meatballs Are Good....


So there is this rapper named A$AP Rocky- good looking, fashionable, hates Black women (and is Black)...the usual.
Recently he was being harassed by some dudes in Sweden.  A$AP and his bodyguards repeatedly told the dudes to back off and then it got to the point where there was some scrapping and A$AP threw one of the dudes 'to the left, to the left'.  Now Sweden is detaining A$AP in their 'poorly conditioned' prison and celebrities (along with 'normal' folk) are telling me I need to care.  I need to go to Change.Org and get him out...blah blah blah.

A few things...


  1. I don't care about A$AP Rocky.
  2. Though this punishment is a bit extreme for the circumstances- but a few things come into play here...celebrity, race, etc.  So while I agree that this is fucked up that they are detaining him...I still don't care.
  3. A$AP Rocky has spoken publicly about not giving a fuck about Black lives or them mattering.  I think he feels his tax bracket makes him 'above all that ish'.
  4. A$AP Rocky said that Black/darker skinned women shouldn't wear red lipstick because their coloring and lips.
  5. Judging from A$AP's style, I can tell that he is one 'those Negroes'.  Just part of this 'I don't see color' but only fuck with women who aren't Black because they are not 'exotic' and Black women are 'too much' and have 'bad hair'.  The type that is into fashion and raps about dumb shit but gets pseudo deep when it is convenient.  The type that forgets they are actually Black...until they are kindly reminded.
  6. Admittedly, I cackled when I heard this story. Shrugged and went about my day.  When celebs started trying to get me to care is when I drew the line. Fuck A$AP Rocky and may he choke on all the designer dicks.
Because I have little faith in human beings going through shit and having reformative thoughts, I am sure he is not using this time to reflect on past statements and how fucked up they were.  Not one Kardashian has flown out to Sweden to save him.  Not one 'exotic' IG model is standing in front of the prison picketing. Nobody really cares.
All I can hope is that he lays so low that he begins a new career folding clothes at an H&M.

Comments

Popular Posts