Obessed.


    

 "You know why I'm here." She says. Her voice low, she avoided eye contact but he was still nervous.

She settles next to him on the couch.  Her smell intoxicates him, his cheeks burn and his hands shake slightly.  He places them on his knees not knowing what to do with them.

"I thought when we spoke before that would be it.  That was the end."  He managed to keep his voice from shaking.

"Well I wanted that to be the end but...," she closes her eyes and moistens her lips, "I cannot help myself."  She runs a through his crew cut.  

This was it, this was what he wanted.  To have her come back to him. Her hands, her voice, the way her eyes would warm his. A deep brown that held all the secrets he yearned to know.  

Soon she is kissing him.  Soft pecks that grow into bites.  "You accidentally posted that pic knowing what it would do to me."  She whispers in his ear.

"It was an accident." He says breathlessly.  He tried to convince himself.

It wasn't an accident.  He knew she would see it and have to come back to him.  As much as he knew he wasn't in control, he knew what buttons to push when it came to her.


*bows*

And that is my short moment of what happened between Chris Evans and I when he 'accidentally' posted a dick pic.  In light of this week, it is something I still think about fondly and gets me through- helps me unclench my anxiety jaw.  He claims it was a happy accident that will hopefully get people to vote.  Okay Chris.  WE KNOW this was about me.



Comments

Popular Posts