Do I Start A GoFundMe?

There are times in life you stand at a crossroads.  Two different paths.  One could lead to a life altering experience and the other is the one you are on...which isn't bad but it isn't life altering.

Jesse Williams' fine ass is here in NYC starring in a Broadway show.  I recently found out that there is nudity in this show...including a full frontal of Mr. Lightskint-Lighteyed Devil himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I consider myself an informed realist and KNOW that he is bringin' da meats.  I can tell by his demeanor, swag, slightly bowl-legged walk and WHY wouldn't a handsome demon HAVE a large 'wand' in order to dickmatize one with so that when he RUINS your life, it is less painful.
My assumption has been confirmed by peeps who have seen the show!
😩
Ever since I have found out about the full frontal nudity I have been trying to figure out ways to get tickets to this show.  Tickets are pricey- mainly because I want....NEED good seats.  This is NOT the time for 'nosebleeds' especially since I am SUCH a giver that I plan on being able to sketch his shriek inducing serpent from my minds eye for all the homies who have no chance to see the show.
The orchestra seats are pricey but doable if I wasn't a responsible ass adult who has to take cars to work occasionally because she has high anxiety taking the trains because we are still in a PANDEMIC and it is the wild wild west on the subways.  She also likes to get her nails done and have money for cocktails and art shows....

Part of my manifesting seeing Jesse's 'rude boi' is putting out in the universe that my birthday is coming up (in June) and possibly starting a GoFundMe.  It is a great cause.  The best cause.  I get close to his magnificent magic stick without him ruining my life (which I would gladly let him)- I mean I am smart enough to not to involve my heart in the place where my legs spread apart....but I am also self aware enough to know that I would get these ideas in my head that he COULD be mine simply because he made me walk funny and realigned my cervix.

Wish me luck....

Comments

Popular Posts