Added To The List


The first time I happened upon To All The Boys I've Loved Before- thanks to numerous Twitter posts- I thought: this is a cute movie, I love the lead actress, the colors are superb and who the HELL is this dude playing Peter Kavinsky??
I tried to deny it at first...because he is YOUNG.
Then suddenly I found myself on his IG page...and then I read some of his tweets...and so far he has been un-problematic which is all you can ask for these days.  I realized I was smitten when I started watching interviews and figured out his astrological sign (Taurus, and I love Taurean men), so like any 'with-it old enough to be your auntie' I proclaimed my LUST for him in an IG story.  I readily joined in with the various men and women who fell under Noah's (aka Peter Kavinsky's) spell.  I read all the thinkpieces, I looked at all the pics, I watched as many interviews as I could before I got bored.  It's always the same questions, with the same answers...but I am not tired of looking at Noah cuz he is FOINE.
Yes, you will see fanfic about him by me (soon) because sure he is mad young....and it will SEEM mad creepy, but it won't be.  I promise. I just learned his middle name the other day (by chance) so I haven't even done my full fledged creeper stalking because it's FUN -not all that serious.


The appeal of Noah Centineo is that he is this soulful, well read DUDE wrapped in ruggedly handsome...but you could be friends with him...or offer him the virtues of being an older woman with a young aura.  He seems like he will stimulate your mind as well as your body.  I doubt I would have to plan the date because he would have it HANDLED.  A simple stroll for some tiramisu...to gallery hopping...to wine and bocce ball...to...
I am getting ahead of myself, let me save it for my fanfic.

In any case, Noah Centineo can get it.  He is added to my list of those who CAN get it. 

Comments

Popular Posts