Clear The Air

As part of my evolution, I recently cleared the air with someone who I didn't viscerally hate- I just didn't mind if they choked on a few dicks.
We talked out whatever kept us from fully seeing it for each other and left it at that because we are both good people just making our way in this shitty world.

The lesson here is to allow yourself space let a person in you may not even like.  People can surprise you- even a dim hearted hater like myself.
This doesn't mean that everyone I don't see it for has a chance because I probably STILL won't like you and you can remain choking on all the dicks.

....and finally, I am really really going to try to keep up with blogging because now that my health is back in order I can get all this nonsensical BS off my chest!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts