So You Think You Can FitBit?

Last night I had a dream I was trapped in a room.  The room was in an abandoned building- well it appeared to be, it could have just been real industrial.
I was not alone in this room, there were like 9-10 other people who I cannot recall...but I think I knew them.  We seemed to work well together in any case...because we were engineering some machines AND choreographing a dance routine that incorporated these machines.
It was a whole NUMBER.  A dance number that required acrobatics and engineering!!
Once we were done...we were then judged by Jay-Z who showed up wearing a black Yankee fitted and had about 5 people with him.  We did our thing and then breathlessly awaited the verdict.
Jay-Z LOVED it so we were then free to leave the room...and the building.

I don't know WHAT this means, but I do know I just got a FitBit so I blame that.

Comments

Popular Posts