Moral of the Story: Don't Be Trash

I have hated Usher on sight- since he was like 12 yrs old or whenever he first came on the scene.  Something about that beady stare never sat right with me.  I was okay about his music- still am- but something about him just makes me angry squint.
Then all this shit comes out about him giving girls his openly dripping, sore filled peen and not telling them that they too would have the HERPS!
Ugh...disgusting behavior.
That is not what makes him the beady eye beast I have always had no love for...when a larger...big...fat girl says that Usher exposed his dirty dick to her he immediately comes out and is like- NOPE! cuz I would never bone a fat girl.
Well GOD loves fat women because who the fuck wants an STD, dickhead?!
He couldn't come out and deny the other TRUE claims because he had to pay them bitches off...but when a big girl comes out (who is obviously lying because she seems cray)- Usher is like I WOULD NEVERRRRRR because...she's a big girl.
Ugh.
It's like all my years of hatred haven't been for naught.  He has proven he is a low life piece of excrement.  I mean, first you wanna bone chicks raw knowing full well you got that dirty D and then you wanna come out like you're better than boning a fat person because you're...Usher.  Fuck outta here.

On the reverse there is my new hatred for Jesse Williams.  *sigh*
So he is dating that Minka Kelly and his wife is suing for FULL ass custody because he has been ho-ing in front of their children possibly during their marriage.  Ugh.
My beef with the whole Minka Kelly thing isn't because she is White.  Who cares...it is because she is meaningless.  She just looks good.  Her acting is questionable and, she is  just known for looking good and dating Derek Jeter.
So Mr. Williams who fancies himself this activist...instead of finding a 'Michelle' (there are White Michelle's too...am sure...somewhere), proves he is just a typical dude who can articulate well but is morally corrupt.  You can't project this image of having your shit together and be the 'face of activism' and roll among the trash.  Or be trash yourself.
It's like the ole proverb says- never EVER trust a light skinned Black dude with light eyes.

Lastly, so the 'GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE' happened.  Of course NASA, scientists, various other smart people tell everyone: DO NOT LOOK AT THE ECLIPSE WITHOUT GLASSES, IT CAN CAUSE PERMANENT EYE DAMAGE.
People, of course, look at the eclipse without glasses.  These people started calling hospitals, doctors, doing their googles to figure out what to do with this eye damage.
Some were asked why (did they look in the first place)...and their answer: I thought if I looked at the eclipse I could get powers like the show Heroes.
The better answer would've been: I looked cuz I thought fine ass Milo Ventimiglia would appear and take care of this eye damage with his........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... dick.

Along with everything else going on in the world...I am ready for the meteor to take us out.


Comments

Popular Posts