No, I Will Not Be Seeing 'It' and You Can Burn In Hell!!



Yes, I do enjoy a good horror film.  Yes, I have seen the original 'It' film- I even read the book, but there is no way in hog hell that I'll be seeing the new revised version in this age of people doing too much.
The original movie scared the shit out of me and reinforced my unease with clowns- I am not afraid of clowns, I just think grown men with emotion filled makeup on their faces who constantly want to interact with children and give everyone balloons...are creepy!  It...THEY fill me with an unease.
Being one who likes to face my fears, I saw the original movie and was SCARRED.
So...NO I will not be seeing this new version.  Plus, like everything in life they gave the one Black character a lesser role- changing the original story.
Whatever.

I am just gonna live my life and try to be as great as Serena William's baby...

Comments

Popular Posts