Adjustments, Mercury Fucktrograde, FanFic.

 A few things:


Adjustments: 

So during the second half of this Panera Bread/panorama/pickle back/power puff girl/panic at the disco aka pandemic I was lucky enough to find another job.  My previous job was in corporate where they would never appreciate me and weren't allowing me to grow....so I sought to be fulfilled and totally leave corporate and work for a non-profit.  

A vastly different environment, less people to interact with....and no working from home- since everyone is vaxxed- including myself- I have to go in for a full week.  That shit was HARD to get used to....I had to start taking the trains again.  As we know NYC mass transit kills my spirit- I mean besides this pandemic being filled with death and chaos...not having to take the train lifted a weight off of my spirit!  I felt like I blossomed.  My aura was clear.  It was my one good thing.

....but alas, now I am back to taking the train.  My commute is shorter which is great, but being on mass transit with...people....is just exhausting.

This pandemic also taught me to really listen to myself and truly take care of myself so sometimes I take cars either in or home- it helps immensely.

A new job also means new personalities to interact with and for the most part everyone is kinder and chiller....but believe me assholes are always lurking but this ho (me) knows how to set boundaries and let people know in a professional way to: *ahem* fuck off.


Mercury Fucktrograde:

Yoooo...now usually I don't let these retrogrades affect my spirit but every now and then a retrograde really fists me deep.  I will say every other retrograde.  I just feel it....I try to fight against it with the power of manifesting a good outlook, buuuuuut sometimes a retrograde just laughs and sinks deeper into your ass...in a bad way.

We are in one now until October 18th.  I have been coping but almost brought to tears twice out of sheer frustration.  Luckily, I've learned to just breathe and control only what I can.

Then I started re-crushing on someone- now thankfully this person isn't horrible I just did my usual 'I'm a Gemini and lose interest' thing.  There is literally no reason for me to be crushing on this person...but then AHA! we are in a retrograde!  We'll see how I feel around the 18th....

I guess having a crush is a good thing...means I can still feel things.  This person just needs to let me be and not fuck it up...


FanFic:

I am working on the third and final chapter of my Chris Evans fanfic and it will be GLORIOUS...it has just been an intense time and when I go to write I am so drained and I want it to be good...I owe this to myself and Chris.  It will be finished SOON!

Since I have been creating soundtracks for each chapter and the music is bountiful, I created a BONUS soundtrack for all the songs I feel go with the story but didn't make it on any of the soundtracks. Listen!


Comments

Popular Posts