You Don't Know My Life: Shonda, honey....

Listen, I do watch other shows besides Scandal and now How To Get Away With Murder- I am getting into Gotham...Walking Dead is coming BACK next weekend.
I watched the series finale of The Killing...so many feelings.
....but the thing is, Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder (HTGAWM) are so juicy!!!  Since All My Children went off the air, I have no soap opera escandalo to fill my drama-free life (the low key existence I enjoy). So right now these shows are in the forefront.  Yes, for the juicy juice, but also because I have so many questions about the hair decisions.
Like, did they hire a new staff to work on both shows, and if so, did they not check credentials? Or is Shonda going in deeper with character development making their hair representative of something?  Is the reason Cyrus and whatever Portia De Rossi's character look like Brigitte Nielsen on two different days because we have to 'wait for it' or they ran out of budget?

Cy- Brigitte


Portia- Brigitte


I am starting to believe it's a budget thing because on HTGAWM the hair is just...I mean Paris Gellar as a bleached blonde?  The lead black dude who I call Bruce Leroy has a hair line that leads me to believe he was raised by white parents.  Then there is the AMAZING Viola Davis.
SHONDA- you get VIOLA DAVIS to lead on your show and you shade her with some throwaway wigs from Gotham??? (I'm lookin at you Jada Pinkett Smith- that wig is atrocious!)  How you gonna do Viola like that????  Is it cuz her character is a horrible person she should have horrible hair??

I mean VIOLA...

Look at that hair.  A tuft of heaven with some dreams thrown in.

Shonda rebuke satan and get this hair sitch straightened out (and by that I DON'T MEAN to straighten every one's hair). STAT!

Comments

Popular Posts