Team Lightskin for the Win!

With all that is going on in the world and my daily battle with my limitations with white people (corporate america), I am choosing to write about my new found respect for Drizzle Drake!
Important shit.
You see during these times of police brutality and people saying dumb shit via social media- I have been allowing the frivolous feud between Drake and Meek Mills (Is Dead) to sort of consume me- because I still mostly don't give a fuck!
Usually I give less than a 10th of a fuck about things like this, but when I saw what Drake was doing with 'Charged Up', I became interested.  He was basically like 'yawn, rap beef.'
Then when Meek Mills (Is Dead) never responded and just sent tweets n' shit- like a hormonal teen and then Drake- who has muscles and a beard now, therefore making him a MAN- puts out 'Back to Back'.  He dropped the mic and unfurled his dick on Meek Mills (Is Dead)'s shoulder and says 'kiss it'.
I was shocked at how slightly turned on I was.
THEN...THEN...Drake has some Ovary Fest where he uses memes on a large screen behind him while he performs- memes that 'the common man' created to go at Meek Mills (Is Dead)!!! To say: you started this beef about me having a ghostwriter...and look at who's writing for me now BITCH?
It was perfection.  Meek Mills (Is Dead) TRIED...and failed to even tap Drake on his beige (now beard covered) chin!
It is OVER for Meek because he let a dude as soft as a baby's thighmeats SLAY HIM (and FINISH HIM, Mortal Kombat style).  There's no coming back from that.  It is over.
I now follow Drake on Instagram- that's how LIFE CHANGING this shit has been.  Drake is added to the Light Skinned Icon list along with Jesse Williams, Barack Obama, Dorthy Dandridge, Lisa Bonet, etc.



Comments

Popular Posts