Bored.com

Don't take this the wrong way- perhaps the better way to explain how I feel is that I lack empathy- but I am bored by all the bullshit.
I am bored by these GOP candidates and their BS.  Speaking in the dialect of pure ignorance and OF COURSE having people support them.  People who want AMERICA to go back to being 'great'...let's be real bitches, America has never been great especially if you're ANY type of color.  Or a woman.  Now that things have reached strata-spherically shitty levels and have effected a certain type of white man, now we need to make America 'great again'.  The America that was founded on violence and discrimination...and on the backs of the very people that are dehumanized yet are expected to fight for this 'great' country.
I am bored by allllllllllllll of the #BlackLivesMatter backlash- like really?  People really don't understand the significance?  Nothing you've seen on the news has made you say ' shit, THEY may have a point'?  #AllLivesMatter is pointless and dumb because it gets proven time and time again that NOTHING matters unless your skin is pale/peachy/WHITE.
Like this whole #PrayForParis, I know my 'boredom' has reached levels because it was hard for me to muster feelings- like of course what happened was HORRIBLE, but I knew it would just give ignorant assholes more fuel for their hate of Muslims and the 'brown' man.  Excuses to do and say horrific things even though these types of terroristic acts have taken place in the brown and black man's countries recently with more casualties.
No hashtags.  No profile filters. Nada.
...because guess what- ALL LIVES DON'T FUCKIN' MATTER.  Which makes it harder for me to care and not be 'bored' by all of it!

All of it!  All of the people who just don't 'get it'!  Why when you gentrify neighborhoods the people you are pushing out don't greet you with a hearty 'good morning' and do NOT want to hear about how you make a mean empanada.  Fuck off.
I am bored with the 'keyboard thugs' who make me hate technology. HATE IT.  Who sit behind the 'safety' and in their cowardice and tweet/facebook/instagram/etc. dumb, ignorant, hateful shit!

Ugh, fucking underwhelmed with people who are all like 'well if you act or dress this way'-your natural hair is offensive BUT why can't non- black women be part of the natural hair movement??  Dark skin, big lips, big asses are all unattractive on women who naturally have them, but are seen as HOT on women who have them augmented to have such things.
In general I am DONE with hearing about how unattractive black women are.  How we are too this or that and need to be more like this or that...
Choke on all of the dicks. ALL OF THEM.

I am beyond outraged by almost everything going on now- mostly how our 'respected news' is just one big Twitter feed.  Full of nonsense and shit.  ALL SHIT.
To cope though...to keep from being angry every single second of the day...My emotions are set on numb and I am just bored by it all.

 

Comments

Popular Posts