You Don't Know My Life: Nuttin' For Negan



It's not like I have even been watching The Walking Dead as thoroughly as usual this 'B season', but I made sure to check whenever Neegan would be introduced because Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing him.
I may have mentioned before how I have a slight thing for that man- I realized it when I found myself watching the Hillary Swank romcom P.S. I Love You for the tenth time! It was a slow realization that I find him...sexy.  Sexy in that long conversation while drinking whisky and then the next thing you know you're getting pounded sorta way.
So there I am turning to TWD just in time to see Neegan's entrance and sexy JDM did NOT disappoint.  He makes a HORRIBLE character...just so damn easy to bone.
Or want to at least.
This may inspire some really INTERESTING fanfic courtesy of moi.  I am so intrigued by the fanfic phenomenon - have some things I'll be posting that will either make you laugh till it hurts OR realize just how deeply disturbed I am.

TWD may have me watching more consistently now with this new sexy addition...but I make no promises.

Comments

Popular Posts