On A Different Note...My Loins

In these trifling times, I must find ways to distract myself from the impending end of the world or the ultimate civil war where the X-Men join in the fight against trump and his minions- one of my distractions is Netflix.  I think most people who are trying to cope use Netflix to keep from setting things and people on fire.
Anyways, as I was catching up on Gotham, I noticed one of my faves...Milo Ventimiglia aka Jess from Gilmore Girls (always and forever) was on a couple of episodes.



Ever since I first saw his side smirk on the Gilmore Girls I have been enamored.  Sure he's a fine actor, but he is also FINE AS HELL!!!!

I feel like I could go grab a pizza with him and then hit up a museum...or he would teach me about wines as we played scrabble or xbox.  I feel like he's knowledgeable but not a dick about it.  I also feel like he can unselfishly slang the dick.
These are tough times for me and white men (white people in general...except for my homies), but I feel Milo would give me hope.  Hope and that DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts