I Said What I Said

...and I said I was going to write more...and obviously I LIED.
Okay...maybe it was an alternative fact or a white lie.
I have really been trying but...I am overwhelmed by so much bullshit!  From the every day...and I mean EVERY DAY with dump and his bullshit, white nonsense in general, black girls going missing in DC (things that make you go hmmm) and NO ONE is saying anything...to my boss basically being a piece of shit.  Ugh.
I still have to take the subway too.
I am going to try to get over myself and let my natural humor and delusional capabilities take over so that I can produce.  Plus writing HELPS.  I have to remember that.
One of my delusions...*ahem* summer projects will be finding a sugar daddy.  I realize that I either need to:

  • work for myself
  • get paid for either sleeping, eating, traveling, creepily hitting on FOINE young mens, styling people, styling places, WRITING, hating....
  • finding a sexy yet appropriately rich sugar daddy that will finance a lifestyle I will grow accustomed to and who will not ask me many questions! #LetMeLiveBish
I plan on acquiring this sugar daddy with my wit and thighmeats.  Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts