My Thoughts On Olympics 2012



Granted, I didn't get to see a lot of the Olympics, but what I saw left a LASTING impression.
Here are my thoughts on Olympics 2012:

  • I was excited the games were in London- mostly because I would be able to see me old haunts. Ha.
  • The opening ceremony left me confused, sad and mystified.  The only thing I was okay with was checking out the dudes from all the countries and noting who was doable!  Then there was David Beckham in a suit.  Not speaking.
  • Male gymnasts became my new thing!  Sure they are mostly short and possibly gay, but damn are they flexible n' FINE.  
  • Male swimmers are just as delightful!  That lil hip movement when they first leap in the water...the shoulders...them speedos!  
  • Male divers....the showers after they dive.  Yes, please!
  • Male track n' field hurdlers, runners, anything to do with tight shorts and thigh muscles...
  • Then the male rowing team got on my radar when that pic of one of the rowers (still don't know his name only the shape of his penis) propped up penis caused a major stir!  Was it erect or at rest?!  Many a sleepless night this caused...
  • Oh women won a lot of gold medals...volleyball...Gabby Douglas- the fact that her hair was ridiculed made me so angry and want to punch things.
  • I got into wrestling, though the dudes were hairy, but that one dude from India was my favorite!
  • Rhythmic gymnastics!!!!!! All.Day!!!
  • The closing ceremony was SAVED by George Michael, Spice Girls and BRAZIL!  When they brought Pele out I fell off the couch- 2016 is going to be CRAY!!  If Amy Winehouse were still alive and 'off the stuff' she would've been another great addition to that lackluster closing ceremony.  #Russel Brand came out of an orgy van of ugly to sing!
So, overall...I cared mostly about the men in very little clothing getting all sweaty or wet.  I am deep.

Comments

Popular Posts