Dear Bobby Flay,




It was a warm Friday eve when our spiritual and physical bodies made contact- okay not in that WAY, but in the way where we were pretty much sitting next to each other.  You were dressed like the pic above.  Me looking fly in whatever I was wearing.  I was there with a friend who was treating me to birthday dranks and a meal.  A fine meal.  We had been to Gato before and knew immediately we had to go back.  She figured a summer Friday before my birthday was the way to go.
I spent most of the meal making lewd comments (the usual) about us (you and me Bobby)- about how you are not my type but I would definitely have BRUNCH AT BOBBY'S post a long night of playing UNO and love making.  I mentioned how you would keep me well fed during my visits to your apartment.  I also mentioned that the food we were eating was so good that you must've put dick shavings in it...
I may have said a lot more but...dranks.
Suddenly the check arrived and then you did.  I made a comment about 'my boyfriend showing up to pay the bill' and our lovely waitress laughed...and you did a squinty thing where you realized I was 'no one' and proceeded to sit at the table next to us.
I have made it NO SECRET that you can get it!...I mean I didn't make it obvious in person because I AM A LADDDDY and also...look at me.  I am fine as hell!  I am not thirsty for dudes...even you Bobby Flay- BUT there was a heat betweenst us.  You felt it.  I felt it.  So stop fronting and be the grown man you are and hit me up.
I like bloody mary's as a brunch drink and am allergic to oranges so they can't be a part of any meals you make for me.  Please include that egg dish you make at Gato though because that dish is so simple yet so amazing!
I see you like to use social media, but please no pics of us together...respect my privacy please and thank you.

Speak soon.

Always,

Cashmere

Comments

Popular Posts