As The (Online) Dating World Turns: Enough!

No, this is not 'ENOUGH' like the horrific yet wonderful J.Lo movie (omg! that wig, that lil girl-ahhhh everything!), it is enough with the whole online dating thing.  I have FINALLY had my fill. 
Also, the lack of fucks I give are astronomical.  Online dudes as well as...'real life' dudes are just...I don't think unimpressive is the correct word as much as lame is.  Mostly crazy though.
Then again it could also be me.  This interesting dude and I were writing each other and he set up a plan to meet- a man with a plan- and I totally forgot to contact him.  I dunno if he was there waiting.
That was completely rude of me...but I didn't lose any sleep, which allowed me to recognize how much I just don't care.

2013 is about decluttering the bullshit and if its not working, get rid of it.  So I am out that online bitch.  Done.  Finito.
I will have less anxiety about being killed too.
I mean, I just think there is some dude out there wearing ill fitting 'dockers' looking at my pictures petting the ferret he plans to invade' my lady space' with because he doesn't want to dirty his penis.  Mostly though, he yearns to make a vest out of my skin.
I feel this dude will see me on the train one day.  He will follow me until the wind is right, and then he will release his blowdart filled with tranquilizer.  He will drag me into moms basement and begin my nightmare.

Wish me luck on the OTHER side- meaning just meeting dudes or not.  Also enjoy my musings about the dudes at work who think they are in relationships with me.  It's wonderful.

Comments

  1. Nice post for online dating world turns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if you're even open to re-joining the game, or whether you've completely closed off your mind to the possibility; but did you ever see Lovestruck's TOE? It may have been a little corny and more than a little too long, but I think it represented some of the things we forget about during online dating. Have a look, and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts