The Place Where I Work: Self Help Love

Awwww, I was all set to write Tatts off- for numerous reasons but mostly because he is into this chick that works at the cafe` I frequent.  She is nice enough, but comparing us would be like comparing apples to zombies.  I know I sound like an asshole...and that is because I can be sometimes.
We know this.
Anyways, that really turned me off.  Then today, I catch Tatts hiding out in a corner with some glasses on (he normally doesn't wear them) reading a self help book about living your life right.
I had many feelings about this though I tried to contain them because he was already reluctant to show me because he knows what a dick I can be.  All I said was: awwwwwww
Then I walked away and felt a certain endearment for Tatts.  It could've also been that someone bought me tostones....

We'll see how long that lasts.

More importantly, I am leaving early today because the snow is supposed to KILL US ALLLLLLLLLLL!
Read this and this if you all you care about is snow.

Comments

Popular Posts