I Think This Dude Is Into BW....

There is this dude who lives in my neighborhood who is into big women.  Not thick women- BIG/fat women.  Now this has nothing to do with me for I have no concern with who he enjoys bouncing on his meat pipe, but when he was staring so hard at my thighs that he practically walked into me- this became a HUGE concern for me.
Let's work through this together. shall we...

I first noticed this dude on the train one day because we got on the at the same stop and thought he had an interesting face- interesting because he looked like a boxer.  Then I see him coming from the neighborhood boxing gym one day and patted myself on the back for my amazing observation skills.  Don't know why this guy stood out to me because I have no vaginal interest in him, but I enjoyed coming up with a story in my head where he came to the States hoping to be the next Ivan Drago but his boxing career never took off and now he works at the boxing gym training young punks hoping to find one to invest in and fulfill his fallen dreams.  He is also a part time bouncer at a club in Chelsea.
The character in my head is peacefully aggressive.  He spends his alone moments watching episodes of the Honeymooners and doing a People magazine crossword.
I would forget about him until I'd see him on the train or around the neighborhood.  Just giggling to myself as I imagined him frustrated at not being able to  figure out this crossword fill in the blank: "__________!" for Beyonce` this water sport means something completely different.
Then I started seeing him around the neighborhood with various women.  All full figured, plump, ripe n' fertile, blonde, red head, brunette-but mostly they were NEVER below a size 14.
I was intrigued....and then I didn't care.  It is never a BIG deal for anyone to be with someone because they are not skinny, I was intrigued mostly because he was NEVER with the same woman which led me down a path of a Craiglist ad....

M for W 30ish- Seeking A Woman Who Eats All of the Cake

Hi.  I am all hard and need someone soft to cushion this blow of life.  What I am saying is I like my women like I like my easy chairs-plush.  Be serious when you message me- be serious about eating with me and burning calories with me without your clothes on.  
No skinny girls!


Now I never said he was a poet just peacefully aggressive.  Again though, the caricature of the dude I have created in my head wrote this, so perhaps in real life he is dripping in swaggu.
Who knows?
All I know is I was like 'whatever' until homie almost walked into me...because he was staring way too hard at my thighs.  It's all good until I am considered 'large' 'plump' or 'zaftig'.  Being complex...slightly superficial and vain has its many ups and downs.  This mutha fucka was totally considering my thighs!  All the walking and 'surboarding' I have been doing must NOT be paying off-until his eyes traveled up the rest of my bod resting at my hips, midsection, then face- when he apologized for practically invading all of my personal space- he then smiled and shook his head as if I wouldn't do at all.
I am not hurt by this, I just need to understand if my thighs seem too large for my figure...if there's a jiggle I should be concerned with...WHAT had him so transfixed so I can start doing lunges or something.
Fuck!

This is also teaching me to perhaps pay less attention to him so that he doesn't think I wanna be part of his  Dick Team.  It won't stop me from picturing the cute blonde he was with when I saw him yesterday-I pictured them standing on the boardwalk at Brighton Beach (Brooklyn) and he him looking at her when she didn't know he was.  He loves the way the wind plays in her hair and how she scrunches her nose when a wayward strand tickles it.  He knows their time together will be short, but he enjoys these moments.  Suddenly he stops and lifts her up and twirls her around, loving the way her full breast are gently tapping him on the chin and how she gently swats at his shoulders....

*sigh* I just have to maybe not make any eye contact with him or look in his general direction when I am further developing his character.

**Please note that I KNOW I have been slacking in the blog department and I am trying to make that up to you with this offering a perhaps another today. Yay!**

Comments

Popular Posts