HoneyCashmere's Songs of 2014!!!

At the end of the year, I usually like to reflect on what I've learned and where I am going- blah, blah, blah.
2014 has taught me that shit can be REAL (horrible), but you must stay strong and move ahead.  You must LOVE yourself (take care of yourself, live with yourself, BE yourself) and it will allow you to give the best of yourself to people.  Not everyone because not everyone deserves your best when they are the worst.
The songs of my year reflect where my mind was at (or wasn't)...and maybe even shows glimpses into the year ahead.
  I am so here and so ready for 2015!!

These songs are not in any sort of order....

1. 'i' - Kendrick Lamarr
2. 'Be Easy' - Alice Smith
5. 'Man of the Year' - Schoolboy Q
6. 'Good Kisser' - Usher
7. 'Lemonade' - DanityKane
8. 'Sing' - Ed Sheeran
11. 'Bank Head' - Kelela
12. 'Darkest' - Tokimonsta
13. 'Latch'/ 'White Noise'/ 'You & Me' - Disclosure
14. 'I Don't Fuck With You' - Big Sean & E40
15. 'Two Weeks'/ 'Lights On'/ 'Video Girl'/ 'Papi Pacify'- FKA Twigs
16. 'Warm Water'/ 'And I Drove You Crazy' - Banks
17. 'Rather Be' - Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne
18. 'Uptown Funk' - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
19. 'Really Love' - D'Angelo
20. 'New Flame' - Chris Brown & Usher & Rick Ross
21. 'Q.U.E.E.N.'/ 'Primetime'/'Electric Lady'/'Give Em What They Love' - Janelle Monae
22. 'BBD' - Azelia Banks
23. 'Nakamarra' - Hiatus Kaiyote
24. 'The Worst' - Jhene Aiko
25. 'Retrograde'/ 'Life Around Here'/ 'I Am Sold' - James Blake


P.S.S- I hope I attached all the right vids!  If not, GOOGLE that shit!

Comments

Popular Posts