Cake Cake Cake- Birthday Week Horoscope!

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Long after the artist Amedeo Clemente Modigliani died, his paintings sold for millions of dollars. But while alive, he never got rich from doing what he loved to do. He expressed frustration about the gap between his ambitions and his rewards. "I do at least three paintings a day in my head," he said. "What's the use of spoiling canvas when nobody will buy anything?" I hope you don't arrive at a comparable conclusion, Gemini. It's crucial that you NOT keep your good ideas bottled up in your imagination. You need to translate them into practical actions, even if there's no immediate or obvious benefit in doing so. Expressing yourself concretely has rarely been more important than it is right now. 


That is my horoscope for this week (MY BIRTHDAY WEEK), which is fitting for many reasons.  I have been feeling real imaginative lately, so much so, I am going to start posting short stories  I have been working on-including a few written many years ago.  Am tweaking those as they are inconsolably wack!!!

In other news....
As I reflect upon getting older this year-yet still maintaining a youthful look n' demeanor- I think about just being alive.  Alive and FREE.  Free from clouding my greatness with other peoples BS, misconceptions, unauthorized commentary, etc.
Just feel real 'fuck off' like or 'they can choke on several uncut dicks' or 'may Drake beat them to a pulp with his emo penis'.

Older n' better and NO looking back...well only with a wink and a smile.

Celebrate me in your own way by not being a self involved fuckwad and by eating something DELICIOUS!
#CelebrationBitches





Comments

Popular Posts