Tuesday, June 14, 2011

As The Dating World STOPS Turning

I think it has almost been a year since I signed onto an online dating site-mostly because my friends were like: you're this amazing woman you should share this with an amazing guy.
What they really meant was: you're a miserable beacth and we are sick of you and would like you to burden someone else with your nonsensical ramblings.

So, I signed onto OKCupid because it was free. It was like the saying goes: you get what you pay for.
Tons of freaks and non-appealing geeks. Dudes who wanted me to take their virginity and Black dudes who only date White girls but feel they could date me but think that I only date White dudes and proceeded to send me emails asking if I dated Black dudes- repeatedly.
There were a few Asians and Latino's. Mostly there were dudes who emailed me wondering WHY I was on there. I was told I was too cute to be on there-so obviously I must have bigger issues.
Um, DUH, bitch. DUH!!!

In any case, I had ENOUGH and decided to delete my account and let the cocks fall where they may.

Wish me luck and many cats!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, my friends gave me the same nudge and when I went to online dating it's the same cenario....I've deleted my profile more times than I can count lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah yeah, it's tough. it doesn't help that i don't like many people- or that it is getting tougher for me to like anyone. we shall see...

    ReplyDelete