Good Things I Have Put In My Mouth Lately: Alchemy



There are days when you go out for a nice lunch that turns into amazing conversations, drinks and many desserts.
This happened one Saturday when I went to meet up with LBee and Emily at Alchemy (Park Slope, Brooklyn). I've heard they make some great brussel sprouts- which I am suddenly into. We started with the brussel sprouts, then I had a turkey burger and then we ordered 3 desserts. All were delicious, but the thing that made my heart flutter and perhaps made we tell one too many unflattering stories about myself because I had two...had to be the dark and stormy's.
They were just extra gingery goodness! Smooth with a bite (kinda like me).

Alchemy has some good chill vibes and not a lot of people of color-if you're into that sort of thing. Maybe the nighttime scene is different, but I have a feeling this is a spot for Black chicks to hit on White dudes with their iPads, flannels and beards. This means I will go back in the Spring to prepare me for White Boy Summer!
For the Winter though, I'll go back for them dark & stormy's!

Comments

Popular Posts