More or Less in 2012





Oh 2011 you flip floppy bitch!
A year of interesting palindromes and changes. A roller-coaster year. I can't say I am sad to see it go, but then again I have seen so much growth within myself and people around me, but then there's been the hard shit.
Have to say, the hard shit might be okay because it keeps one from being a shallow, lack of substance twat like most people nowadays.
All about the superficial, the cool and taking no accountability for their actions.

Anywho, this is my list of what I wanna see more of and less of in 2012...

More of the awesome!

Less of the lame.

More good times!

Less death of peeps like Heavy D, Patrice O'Neal and Amy Winehouse....though there won't be much from that because they have died already though. Hmm.

More awesome TV show about vampire zombies children who at war with the werewolves on an abandoned island run by ninja robots!!


Pretty much it's like Ru says. We are living like honey badgers and honey badgers don't give a shit! Not in that inconsiderate way, more of either you're with it or you're not. We taking what's ours and if you're being an asshole, you're gonna get left in the dust!!

2012!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts