Holding It Down

One day while going on a spontaneous walk with Margo, we had a conversation about what we would do if we had a ton of money.
I said I would take care of my debt, hook up my family and then buy some amazing property around Brooklyn and possibly lower Manhattan.  I would let my friends live in their own spaces (in my properties) and just pay utilities so that they can save and buy homes wherever.
Then I'll have living spaces for CUNY and SUNY students (only) who meet a certain criteria (they don't have to be hot dudes...mostly) to live in.  As a product of SUNY, I gotta support my peeps.  Plus we never get props like them ivy league bitches.

Since I am about thinking ahead, I have begun my recruitment process by hanging around Kingsborough Community College.  Some would call it 'scheming on dudes', but I would say I am checking out possible scholarship candidates.  For some reason I have been thinking about taking classes, mostly because people think I am student and dudes that go to the college have been inquiring about my course schedule and study dates.
True story.


Semi mid-life crisis party of one!

Comments

Popular Posts