Random Things That Make Me Nervous

It is no secret that I hate going to Williamsburg.  Added to reasons that are both outlandish and mainly have to do with most of the people there- I usually get lost whenever I am there.  Like Queens, Williamsburg has the habit of making me wanna revoke my own New York card.
I stays getting lost in them places.  The streets confuse the hell out of me!  Plus I just feel like I am walking into a Law & Order: SVU episode and I am about to get murdered/raped/murdered +raped and be the body that Ice-T discovers.
Some of you might get all high and mighty with some type of psych degree and say: well you probably hate Williamsburg because you get lost there.
To that I say: I don't hate Queens tho!

The reason for my sudden anxiety is that I will be in Willy B like three days in a row- which is BIG for me.  I will need to meditate daily, possibly drink, hopefully not wind up on meth, I may start brewing my own beer though, I also might fulfill my dream of becoming a DJ, etc.
I would be the DJ who somehow mixed trap music with Tibetian monk hymns.  I will probably be asked to DJ the KimYe wedding reception.
I don't know what I am going to do and how I am going to get there.  Wish me luck and if you don't hear from me for a long long while just assume that I have become that successful DJ wearing only leather thongs and plaid bolero jackets.  I will be dating some Blasian dude who is an artist that specializes in taking old boxes of laundry detergent and filling them with ...dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts