Good Things I Have Put In My Mouth Lately: Olea

...deciding to break the 'angrily reflective' mood, I remembered back to the New Years Day brunch that was had at Olea (Fort Greene, Brooklyn).


Though we had to wait a bit- to be expected for such an important brunch- when we were seated, we were greeted by these...



CHOCOLATE MUTHAFUCKIN' CROISSANTS.
I have spent the better part of my week...and weekend, thinking about them croissants. Olea wanted us to start our 'healthy New Years resolutions' another day...first we HAD to have them croissants.
Silence fell upon the table. When I finally looked up after about 20 minutes of relishing that delish treat- I saw buttery smiling mouths.
We were pleased and deemed this a fantastic start to the New Year!!

Overall, Olea has great decor, good food...and them croissants! Seems to be a North African/Middle Eastern vibe going on, so if you're into freshly made hummus, get yours boo!

Comments

Popular Posts