You Don't Know My Life: The Killing Season 3...Not Season 2



So I guess I was confused as to what season of The Killing we were on.  Didn't realize the Rosie Larson murder took 2 seasons!
The writers now seem to wanna solve this case in one season...though I could be wrong.  I mean, I have been thinking the pastor dude who runs the runaway house seemed shady- because most people who seem like saints are really the WORST- but who knows, it may not be him...it may be Holder's partner with the receding hairline. 
Ugh the agony.
The show is so dark and good.  Delicious like a chocolate molten cake. Molten cake that wants to rape you and take one of your fingers...
I mean the show could be dark and depressing but because it leans towards developing amazing characters, you tend to not get depressed.  I always compare it to reading a good book because it stays adding layers pulling you deeper and deeper.

Two things I am really excited about with this show:

1) Peter Skarsgard (sp) is amazing!!  First I was caught up in his creepy factor, but I 've seen passed that and now enjoy what an amazing actor he is.  He makes me care about him yet still be scared to alone with him.

2) My boo Holder is back to wearing hoodies.  I love my man in a suit, but Hoodies Holder is the one I fell in love with.  The one who made sushi and talked about running trap.  I think Holder is starting to realize that THAT is his secret power- the hoodie!  It allows him to be amongst the 'regular low life joes' yet do his job.  Linden's super power is being slightly autistic and awkward.  Also, her sweater and ponytail. 

Overall, I am enjoying the shows pace but am afraid to commit to a murderer.  I also like that I don't have to see m'boo Holder make out with his 'girlfriend'...dude even forgot it was Valentines Day, so I am still in there!

Comments

Popular Posts