The Place Where I Work: Mucho Culo Episode 3

Mucho Culo
Episode 3: So Wet...


Setting:  It is raining and Honey T is rushing to get into the building where she works.  Once in the lobby, she notices Telenovela.  He immediately notices her and is on her like George Clooney's paws on the latest issue of "Beards Monthly'.  He is dripping wet.

Telenovela: There she is my lil sriracha wrapped in the wing of a dove.

Me: Hiiiiii- wow you're wet...

Telelnovela: That's my line...

Me: So dirty.

Telenovela: You make me this way- you should keep me company while my clothes dry.  You may get wet in the process...misery loves company.

Me: *sigh* I can't, I have a meeting to get to.

Telenovela: Is it with the Pantalones Soceity?

Me:....uh...yes...

Telenovela: Then that meeting is with me and what's in my pants.

Me: Will there be food served at this meeting?

Telenovela: Only the finest in cured meat guaranteed to fit a lovely spread....

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts