A Sign, yo!


This was unfortunate, but perhaps a peek into what the future may hold in regards to my relationship with Ice T.
So, I am on the train this morning-pretty pleased because I was going to be on time for work even with this wintry mix…speaking of the weather, if I hear one more pansy-ass complain about this snow.... Have you ever spent a winter in Buffalo????
That is what one calls having a SNOW STORM/YOU CANNOT LEAVE YOUR HOME TO GO TO TARGET EVEN/SNOW DAYS ARE REAL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE THE SNOW WILL KILL YOU!!!!!
Whew…
There I am, on time, listening to beats and about to drift off into train sleep-the sleep where you’re sleeping, but alert enough to not miss your stop. Very different from drunken train sleep.
So, I am about to drift off when this guy and his lil son get on the train. Lil son= a toddler. Really cute kid.
I glanced at the dude and got a whiff of crazy which was confirmed a few moments later when he began pacing the train and loudly reprimanding his son.
OF COURSE, I think, just keep perpetuating the loud angry Black man thing. Whenever anyone Black does something horrendous in public I get embarrassed. We don’t need that noise, yo.
The guy is talking real sheist-y to this kid and a few people remarked on how he needed to chill. He then proceeded to curse them out.
I begin thinking about how I can take him down and then raise his son…a few moments later I realize I am in NO position to care for a child.
I begin looking around frantically because the kid is crying and the man is cursing out everyone including the kid, AND I am not sure if me and my umbrella can take him. Luckily my eyes fall upon two women that look like mothers. I saw the ‘lioness’ in their eyes and I knew things would be okay.
The train stalls at Atlantic Avenue. I begin to realize that something is up AND that I am going to be late to work. Then 4 cops come on the train. They remove the man and his son…and I see the 2 Lioness’s pointing him out and giving statements.
Definitely didn’t mind being late for this…it showed that people give a fuck! Also, mamas –the really good ones- look out for everyone! They will cut-a-bitch who threatens children!
Reminded me of the time where my cell phone fell on the train tracks and I sighed and went to look at it. Suddenly there was an arm across my tummy pulling me back. I looked into the eyes of a Lioness and she was like: it’s not worth it. You are NOT getting that phone.I told I had NO INTENTION of getting it-there are RATS down there!

Anywho, upon further pondering, I realized this was all like a Law & Order: SVU episode- Ice T is a star on that show-which means I am getting closer to our friendship that will transcend all space and time!

Comments

Popular Posts