A Few Things I Learned During This Long Weekend of Celebration

-Celebrating is not as draining as partying.

-High, high heels are the devils chopsticks (whatever that means).

-Generally, peeps who work or dwell or eat in Soho are more likely to be douchebags/asshats/turds/basically unpleasant

-…except for Keanu Reeves, who was just walking about looking scruffy handsome and pensive.

-Patience is a virtue I am learning.

-Marci is late most of the time, but on time when it counts. Whereas I am on time or early, but late at the most inopportune moments.

-Great friends are truly a blessing.

-My ass has the ability to make a man say: dayuummmmmm.
Didn’t know that, thought I was just proportionate.

-Starting with gin and ending with vodka can lead to mishaps of the best kind.

-I miss TA (and *heart* her boo Matt) and wish she was closer most of the time.

-Hot waiters wanna serve me in more ways than one.

-Not all wedding bands are cheesy n’ suck.

-Gay men will let me know they approve of my look even if I don’t seek approval.

-Team Moo-Hark are a gorgeous, loving/loved, glorious team!!

-Even a ‘jaded’ New Yorker like myself can fall in love with my city over and over again.

-My dreams are still disturbing.

-Sometimes it’s not stress or other things that cause your hair to fall out and you almost cry, sometimes it’s using the WRONG products. Luckily I have a lot of hair.

-Never ever trust a big butt and smile.

Comments

Popular Posts