Gemini Horoscope Week of April 14th: I shall weildeth my sword-eth....



Freewill Astrology
Gemini (May 21-June 20)

I was reading about how fantasy writer Terry Pratchett made his own sword using "thunderbolt iron" from a meteorite. It made me think how that would be an excellent thing for you to do. Not that you will need it to fight off dragons or literal bad guys. Rather, I suspect that creating your own sword from a meteorite would strengthen and tone your mental toughness. It would inspire you to cut away trivial wishes and soul-sucking influences that may seem interesting but aren't really. It might even lead you to rouse in yourself the zeal of a knight on a noble quest -- just in time for the arrival of an invitation to go on a noble quest.


OMG!!! First, I love swords and second I think I'd be pretty awesome riding a horse and straight cutting bitches!! Would do so in a full dress made of black buttery leather and metal grommets. My riding boots will be Gucci.

Totally get what the 'scope is saying though. Gotta focus and get my quest on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts