The Place Where I Work: Gentle Sliding and Gliding

Clark Kent (aka the guard who looks like Clark Kent except he isn't wearing his glasses so he just looks like a dude) totally wants to slide his shaft betwixt my ample thighs whilst nibbling on an earlobe.
I know this because of the way he looks at me now. This morning I thought it was about the new hair or the fact that I didn't spill coffee on myself after he said 'good morning' to me, but after seeing him again this afternoon I know it's about him wanting to manhandle my lady parts.
It was in the way his eyes held my gaze, and the smile that slowly formed on his lips. There was a flicker in his brown orbs of sight...and then when he mouthed: I want to put it in.
He didn't do that...though he may as well have.
I don't know what this all means for me and my often neglected lady parts but I refuse to give it much thought till we are hemmed up in a broom closet somewhere or at the Waldorf (for the day) because I'm classy and he's showing me why he's the man of steel!
Woah.

Comments

Popular Posts