Good Things I Have Put In My Mouth Lately- Lady Treats


Admittedly, I only started eating macaroons like a year or two ago. The colors thew me off- because I HATE the artificial taste that food coloring can have. Then I stumbled upon my 'very French patisserie that shall remain nameless because it is one of my favorite places to go and I am a selfish bitch'- those who know, KNOW and those who don't know can ask me, and depending on my mood...I'll tell.
Macaroons are just pure decadence...and luxuriousness, especially when sipping a sparkling (though very cheap) rose`. All kinds of pinkies in the air n' shit.

The place that shall remain nameless makes the most amazing array of macaroons- mocha, kir royal, passion fruit, chocolate, caramel brulee`, cassis, lavender pistachio, pink champagne, etc.
Smooth, creamy, and just so damn lovely to look at!

Lemme tell you something, you take your filthiest whore...scrape the semen from her teeth and put one of these macaroons in her hand and I GUARANTEE she will seem almost ready to not just bang in the bathroom...you may do her in your car!- Macaroons = LADY TREATS!....well brief lady treats.....
They don't make your claws look better when you need a mani though. *sad face*



Comments

Popular Posts