The Place Where I Work: What A Difference...

...a lack of assholes makes!
Today, I worked at a non-financial/money driven therefore only privileged assholes work there who can use a few computer programs to make other people money which makes them money and makes them feel entitled and/or special.
No, today I worked with some NICE people. Wow. The place is a non-profit so that would explain it.
They are smart too because they want me back next week.
...and I have guards who love me already- sadly none are Clark Kent. Clark Kent who called me when he noticed I wasn't around anymore. Awww, true love.

In creepy news- so I pretty much passed out on the train because getting up early has that effect on me. I don't know if I was talking and/or smiling...maybe even singing in my sleep, but this chick was staring at me every time my Brooklyn eyes caused me to wake up...also my fear of riding the train back n' forth too many times- passed out- and waking up naked.
Made sure to scowl at her before I got off...

Comments

Popular Posts