Too.Many.Thoughts.

You know when you have a lot to say but have a hard time saying it- this is what I'm going through right now. Usually I can just say it...or write it, but now I am stifled by both because- WELL EVERY TIME I am in between temp gigs I have these growing feelings of unimportance and self loathing. It's weird.
One would think I would be all happy to focus on writing and fuckery- but mostly I am sleeping and wondering what I did in a past life to have to endure some of the situations I am put in.

Since I am about change and not being a whiny bitch, I have decided to socialize myself and just be. So I did that. I socialized. I hung with people I actually enjoy and I feel good.
Then I think about the upcoming holidays and I feel slightly depressed again. Dunno what it is about this time of year that makes me bipolar. Happy yet oh so sad.
Bah happykwanzaachristmaschanakah humbug.

Then dudes. Do not get me started on dudes. Its not that I hate them, it's just that I hate that I care. When you think someone is feeling you and you wait. And wait. And wait for them to wise up and kick it to ya all Shakepearean Shaft-like aka smooth-poetic n' take charge. Instead they continue with the charade of pretending they don't want to invade your womanly regions with their swords of passion (whew).
Well I am OVER IT. Kiss my well styled and smelling ass.

In other news...I saw Burlesque (BURLESQUE!!!!!!!!!!! *does a dance move involving hands over titties* that is me basically Xtina scream singing the world 'burlesque' and dancing-I do this randomly and often now) with B. IT WAS AMAZING. Like the costume designer should win something. I wanted a lot of the clothes. Also the hot dude in the movie.
B and I decided that I was Cher- the old been there/done that dame who just wants to save her club. Who's wise and sassy. Who can sit alone and belt out an amazing tune.
While B is Stanley Tucci. Cher's confidante in the film. The one who knows. The only that can put an old dog like Cher in her place. The one who takes care of everyone. The sassy gay.
It was pretty enjoyable.

Comments

Popular Posts